About the Yeshiva
We are uniquely poised to succeed by learning from the success of others and by hiring an experienced staff that is able to implement fresh ideas easily. We are focused on the challenges of today, therefore there is an advantage in being new. We can build successful systems from the start without having to correct old systems.
• We are currently working with real estate professionals and undergoing a site selection process to locate a facility that will be suitable for our high school. Our search is limited to North Miami Beach, Aventura, Hallandale and Hollywood, Florida.
• General studies teachers have to be licensed teachers and role models. Our curriculum will be advanced and challenging, accredited by the State of Florida in all respects. We are committing to excellence and we are not going to settle.
• Yeshivah hours will generally be from 8:00am to 5:00pm with mishmar on Thursday evenings and potentially a half a day of Sunday School programming.
• Our students will be given the opportunity to earn credits towards college.
• We will have an athletics program which gives our students a healthy balance of physical activity as well as the opportunity to be part of a team and play against other schools.
• We are in the process of establishing certain academic standards for acceptance.
• We intend to hire qualified Rabbis who are experienced in education and engaging high school students. We have conducted several interviews for Head of School candidates and other positions and continue to do so until we find the most qualified candidate.
• We will teach Hebrew (Ivrit) and keriah which helps ensure that all of our children will be fluent in reading and that they will all know the ta-amim of Tanach.
For more information, parents can contact us by calling 305-924-1112.
Our Mission Statement
The Yeshivah is a four year all boys secondary school, covering grades nine through twelve. Our curriculum will combine elite secular academics with an advanced Judaic studies program. Such a duel curriculum will infuse our students with the tools necessary to contribute and participate in society while remaining inspired and guided by Jewish and religious values. We seek to foster an environment focused on building self-esteem and exemplary character with a dedication to academic excellence in Judaic and secular studies rooted in Torah values, derech eretz (i.e., common sense manners and etiquette), and hesed (i.e., charity). We will promote a strong connection to the greater Jewish people and a deep appreciation for and dedication to our homeland, Israel. Our goal is to empower its graduates as mature, refined and educated Jewish men positioned to thrive in their future personal, professional and communal endeavors. Our students will leave our doors with the tools to succeed in their divergent paths.
Coming Soon To South Florida
National Parent Involvement Day
Our School celebrating National Parent Involvement Day on December 3.
Year 7 Taster Days
Year 6 pupils are invited to join us for a Taster Day on either Thursday 19th or Sunday 22nd.
A social event of Pasta & Prosecco
The school PTFA would like to invite you to enjoy an evening of Pasta and Prosecco in November.
Henry Cluster Council
Discussion and community dialogue with school staff, parents and community members.
Attention Parents And Students Notice Of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students
The Sephardic Yeshivah High School, Inc. admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The Sephardic Yeshivah High School, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, if any, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
the 2016—17 academic year.